- Mahabodhi Leh 2018
- Reconstruction and first day of school
- Thanks from Swami Nirvanananda
- Cyclone emergency update of 27/5/19
- First estimates of damage to Puri
- Desolation at the Beatrix School
- Puri after Fani
- Cyclone emergency update of 3/5/19
- Severe cyclone emergency Fani in Puri
- Graduation exams party for Beatrix school students
- 101th anniversary of Father Marian
- Marry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019 from India
- Happy Childrens Day
- A conversation
- Musical Foto Gallery - Ladakh 2018
- Om Namah Shivaya Gurave
- Puri school's flooding
- Mahabodhi Meditation Center
- Celebration of the Centenary
- New Project for the Lepers’ Colony and the School in Puri
- Happy Easter 2018 from Dubri
- Republic Day 2018 in Puri
- Best wishes from Swami Nirvanananda
- Christmas Tiding 2017 from Puri
- Newsletter from Dubri
- Best wishes from Udayagiri
- Leh hostel
- Swami Nirvanananda at the Vedanta Center Hollywood
- Video India 2017
- In Memoriam
- A new Christmas message from Puri 2016
- Three more videos
- Ladakh project
- Unexpected pleasant discovery
- Three new videos
- A new Christmas message from Puri 2015
- Puri Photo Gallery
- Yoga at Beatrix School
- Stage in Memory of Father Marian
- Interview: Swami Nirvanananda in San Paulo in Brazil
- New report from Puri - Christmas holidays
- A new message from Swami Nirvanananda
- Proposal for Water Facilities to the Leprosy Colony
- Proposal for Solar System for Asha Garden
Cyclone emergency update of 3/5/19
All Solar Panels in School and Ishopanthi are destroyed.
Panels are destroyed in Karunalaya.
Some Window Glass was destroyed in School and Ishopanthi.
All Water Tanks of School was not found.
No life casualties was happened.
In School gardens are damaged.
In Karunalaya road was blocked due to tress are falls.
Also most of the tress are falls at Karunalaya.
The entire Baliapanda Localities was finished.
Also almost all hotels near sea Beach was damaged.